See Malta through the eyes of Mischievous Wenzu!
Hello & Welcome to my Malta Mini Blog …
My name is Wenzu (aka Mischievous Wenzu) and I’m a light green teddy bear from the Maltese Islands. I’m one of a kind and you won’t find another teddy bear like me, anywhere!
My boss who is also my editor, gave me the following two assignments ...
1. To go out and about whenever I want, take photos (yes, I know how to use a camera) and report back on what I see and do while out enjoying the Maltese countryside, beaches and sights.
It’s a very tough job but someone’s gotta do it. I will also be revealing some interesting Malta facts that you probably didn’t know about. That is if I feel like doing the research.
By the way, you can see my photogenic self on your right.
2. To become famous in the process. Actually, I’ve just added this myself.
Do not be fooled by my cuteness. I’m not called Mischievous Wenzu for nothing you know!
From time to time, you will see these little comments on my mini blog from my editor. How dare she comment on MY mini blog???!!! [Editor: Maybe because I’m your boss?] Oops! … didn’t know boss was already reading this!
Anyway … my first few assignments will see me traveling all across the northern part of the Maltese islands which is by far the most beautiful region! Yes, I’m biased and I don’t care. [Editor: I’m already regretting giving you this mini blog!]
After that, who knows where I’ll go … the world is my oyster and I know it. [Editor: Heeeelp!]
If you want to follow my adventures or misadventures in Malta, Gozo and Comino, bookmark this page or subscribe to our RSS.
If you happen to see me out and about, it is OK to take my photos. If I’m feeling extra friendly (which is rare) I will also pose for a photo with you. I only give autographs in exchange for marshmallows though. Mmmmm marshmallows! [Editor: Oh dear!]
- Exploring Torri l-Abjad, Mellieha area (Part 1)
- Exploring Torri l-Abjad and l-Ahrax (Part 2)
- Wenzu goes to Selmun
- Mesmerized by the beauty of Ghar Lapsi
- Wenzu hikes the Red Tower area
- Braving the winds at Golden Bay
- Wenzu declares his love for pastizzi
- Mmmmm Christmas desserts from Malta!
Search this site
Return from Wenzu's Mini Blog to Malta Vacations with Kids main page
Return to MaltaBulb: Your Malta Holidays Travel Guide home page